Friday, October 14, 2005

 
Well, quite a bit's been going on, and I haven't been able to get blogging in the way that I should. In other words, I've been ill. With a cold. Sniffles, coughs and a blocked nose all struck me on Sunday, and I'm only now bravely fighting off this hideous lurgy. I went out for a lovely Indian meal on Tuesday with Bridgit (brash American) and Nick (tall, from Cheltenham), because 'Study of Religion'. We worked out questions to ask when someone asks "Any questions?" at the end of a lecture. My favorates include 'Is it better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all?', 'What's the plural of moose?' and 'Am I an Autumn or a Winter?'. These fiendish things would only be deployed after a dull lecture, in order to spice things up for everyone else - it's a public service almost. Wednesday, I had Chinese food with Louise (before sunset), and then got ready to watch 'lost'. We'd forgotten that it had been moved to Thursday, and so I went arround then. Not a bad episode, but all the running through jungle got a bit tedious. Fasted on Yom Kippur, and sorry to anyone who feels slighted by me. Tried to give blood today, but couldn't, as I had an MMR jab three weeks ago, and they need to give it four just in case. I'm also joining the bone marrow donation thing.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?